For three years now the crisis has been the topic of every newspaper, EU summit, G 8, 20,30, n+1 Summit, drunken bar talks of some old people in a God-forsaken place as well as PhD theses and journal articles (of smart people). In the meantime we see people pin-pointing to certain countries, we see the development of the PIGS, we see Merkel and Sarko having a good chit-chat at these big summits, 1000 billion euros poured into some kind of a “BIG SAVING “fund, BUT! And here comes the big BUT (not the gadonkadonk of some fine looking woman). Why hasn’t any smart Professor Emeritus, Excellentus, Maximus of the great Universities ever told us, why is all of this happening? You know in laymen’s terms, so us (the regular Joe’s and Joette’s) can understand why our money is taken away and put into some funds, the functions of which we do not understand? Oh, wait… Just got a sudden struck of genius. No-one knows…. Or maybe we shouldn’t know….So much for all those big Harvard diplomas 😉
- Az eszös gyermök (1)
- Comics / Képregények (41)
- EU stagiaire 'Kostas Andersson' (1)
- Personal / Személyes (74)
- Society / Társadalom (106)
- Travel and life / Utazás és élet (170)
RECENT POSTS/Friss cikkek
TOP CLICKS/ Legkedveltebbek
- 114,773 hits
TOP POSTS/ Toplista
- How to make pálinka?
- Climbing the highest point in Europe. Mt. Elbrus (5642 m) – Part 2 – “Where has the oxygen gotten to?”
- I got my South African Visa!!! - and Massive Student Protest in The Hague
- Why I don’t like Brussels as a city?
- The Danes 2 – Socializing in Denmark
- The Danes 1 - Unwritten rules on the bus.
Csenteri Tivadar on Kergessük csak a turulmad… gashicsavargo on Kergessük csak a turulmad… Csenteri Tivadar on Kergessük csak a turulmad… SO disappointed on Why I don’t like Brussels as a… Bartha Barna on Kergessük csak a turulmad…